Real Software Forums

The forum for Real Studio and other Real Software products.
[ REAL Software Website | Board Index ]
It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:20 pm
xojo

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Passing an array in a declare?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:16 pm 

Well it isn't for any hacks, I actually know quite a few of their employees so such things would not put me in a good position lol.

The application is simply a timer that plays an audio cue after a set time, which is initiated by a key press (hence the need for key input during the game). When you kill a certain "jungle creep" you will press the appropriate keybinding and then you will have a timer set to remind you when they respawn.

There's already a couple of applications out that do it but they all use global hooks which generally isn't the best approach either, but would appear they all hit the same issues, One of them I have on my contact lists so I know he is using a DLL /global hooks and I know some people have had performance issues :|.

However, I have been wanting to read memory-aspects of the game so would come in handy, not sure if those positions in memory will stay the same with their regular bi-weekly patches but the injector is certainly something I'll look into, so thank you. :3

Post subject: Re: Passing an array in a declare?
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:30 pm 

Well, "getasynckeystate" works for everyone else except for myself, which is really confusing.

It works everywhere (any program) except for the game, but a friend has tested it for me and it worked for them so now I am wondering how I was unfortunate enough to be a very rare and isolated case where something that should be working, doesnt :<

I have taken it upon myself to download and install said game again, will probably format and reinstall windows if it still doesn't work for me. Any ideas why it may be like this?