View here my latest creation:http://webaudio.swort.eu/
How do you like it?
- Pause, Ready, Ended, Added, Playing events (Much more are added in V1.2)
- Add a song by URL (mp3, ogg or wav depends on browser)
- Events are only parsed from client (JS) to server (RB) if they are implemented in RB.
- No need for external libraries, works great offline (local) if you change the audio urls to file:/// pointers.
(test in chrome works, using mp3 files for this example)
playlist - will automaticly move to the next song in the list once the current one is "ended"
autoplay - will play the song if a new is loaded without having to click the play button on the player
Player can be hidden and controlled by the RS web app.I have a few questions to what can be done with the WebControlSDK:
- If the session is gone offline, how can i stop the player or get an event?