|Real Software Forums
|ToThePoint Software Releases TaskTime4 v5.0.6
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Dana [ Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:20 pm ]|
|Post subject:||ToThePoint Software Releases TaskTime4 v5.0.6|
Keremeos (3/1/13) - ToThePoint Software Releases TaskTime4 v5.0.6
TaskTime4 is a reliable and versatile time tracking and billing solution. TaskTime4 makes keeping track of time spent on multiple client projects easy and efficient. With TaskTime4 you can track any number of clients and any number of projects for each client. Create invoices that can be emailed, printed, and saved to disk. Since you can have more than one project open at a time it is easy to switch between projects on the fly. Tracking expenses has never been easier. Each expense item can have an individual tax rate.
• Create clear, attractive, customized invoices and send with Apple Mail or Entourage
• Include fixed rate items
• Keep project specific notes of any length and detail.
• Apply individual hourly rates to specific sessions
• Set a separate currency symbol on a project-by-project basis or globally.
• Track the status of each project.
• Use the Project Manager to add, delete, rename, merge, and store projects.
• Use the Client Manager to add, delete, and edit clients. (Import clients from Mail contacts)
• Link documents, applications, folders, and web/email addresses to any project.
• Minimize project windows to a small, floating timer controller window.
• Set due dates for projects and sync with iCal
• Create a variety of reports
• Sync data between computers using DropBox
• Export data in comma or tab separated format.
• Backup data from within the program
- restored regular session descriptions and rates
- fixed a bug with first time user instructions
- restored checkboxes to sessions
- expenses and flat rate date editing restored
- sessions can now be started/stopped using the spacebar
- compatibility with multiple monitor setups (feedback from multiple monitor users requested)
- exporting of client data added
- fixed a bug that could occur when editing elapsed time
- fixed a problem with editing elapsed time when adding a session from the Sessions menu
- all dates converted to universal spreadsheet format
- sorting by due date added to Project Manager window
- inline date editing
Requires OS 10.4 or later
TaskTime4 is Shareware. The registration fee is $20 US.
Product Page: http://www.ttpsoftware.com/Products/tasktime.html
Download Link: http://www.ttpsoftware.com/tasktime4.zip
Company Home Page: http://www.ttpsoftware.com/
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group