Nickenich, Germany (February 19th, 2013) -- Monkeybread Software releases version 1.1 of the MBS Real Studio Bug Reporter Kit
The MBS Real Studio Bug Reporter Kit helps you reporting bugs in your applications back to you, the developer.
The new version improves the Kit by using newer plugin features and by updating for Real Studio 2012.
* Crossplatform Bug Reporter engine for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows.
* Full Source code access.
* Collect bug reporter data and send to server for delivery as email (or insert to database)
* Handle unhandled exceptions. The plugin reports the exception class name and message.
* Find Mac OS X crash reports and report them.
* Run bug reporter for feature request.
* Catch Windows System Exceptions.
* Catch Signals on Mac OS X and Linux.
* Catch unhandled C++ exceptions.
* Catch Cocoa Exceptions
* Localized for English and German.
New in Version 1.1:
* Signals on Mac & Linux now show stack trace.
* Reason is now part of the report. Else you may miss it.
* Moved project to Real Studio 2012.
* Removed reference to GetObjectClassNameMBS
* Now uses BackTraceMBS function on Mac to query stack backtrace.
* Added LinuxSysInfoMBS for more details on Linux.
* Fixed some minor bugs.
* Added Italian translation and improved German & English
Our Bug Reporter Kit requires Real Studio 2011 or newer and licenses of the MBS Real Studio Complete License or the plugin parts Util, Cocoa, Win and MacOSX.
The Bug Reporter Kit is available for $69 USD or 49 Euro (+VAT if needed).
You can learn more and try the sample application on our website:http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realb ... greporter/