Real Software Forums

The forum for Real Studio and other Real Software products.
[ REAL Software Website | Board Index ]
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:31 am
xojo

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 2012r1 Problems using Report
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:37 pm 

I just tried using a program that was working well with 2011r4.3 with 2012r1. The program used a number of Reports developed using the Real Super:Report

This picture shows what used to be cells that contains ReportFields. I got those ReportFields to highlight by dragging across the PageHeader. That is not where they were. These fields existed in the Body. The Gray rectangle with Street: was in CH1. If you look you can actually see the light blue highlighted areas line up with the blank rectangles below. Only a page reference previously existed in the Footer now a lot of items appear to be in there and I cannot move them

So after trying to figure this out I started from scratch and here is a brand new Report and it has problems also

This picture shows a line that is supposed to be the PageHeader line and notice no line exists for the body. When I move this line the PageHeader gets smaller and the Body gets larger

Ok, if you know what I might be doing wrong please let me know or should I stop because Report capability in 2012r1 is not functioning well?

System is a MAC running OSX 10.7.5 using the Real Professional Edition